dat.place relies on OSS
The blog here at dat.place relies on the OSS blog framework, Ghost.
Ghost is a non-profit organization, and we give away all our intellectual property as open source software. If you believe in what we do, there are a number of ways you can give us a hand, and we hugely appreciate all of them:
- Contribute code via GitHub
- Contribute financially via GitHub Sponsors
- Contribute financially via Open Collective
- Contribute reviews via writing a blog post
- Contribute good vibes via telling your friends about us
Thanks for checking us out!